Public Sector Practitioners of Decentralised Energy
Who are the leading practitioners in the Public Sector ?
Who is delivering Decentralised Energy in your region ?
What is your Health Authority doing ?
Would you like full details and information on the Decentralised Energy activities of your Health Authority to be shown ?
This is a new database which will be regularly updated so check back to see who has recently been added
North West Region
North East Region
Central East/East Midlands Region
Central West/West Midlands Region
East of England Region
South West Region
South East Region
Who's OnlineWe have 25 guests online
Latest News from DECC
Latest Non-Governmental Decentralised Energy Press Releases
- 05/12/13 - UK: EOWDC Scheme Amended
- 03/12/13 - ADBA conference calls for more focus on nutrient recycling
- 01/12/13 - UK’s Wind Power Breaks Record by Generating 6GW
- 29/11/13 - Great British Wind Meal celebrates role of wind power sustaining British food and farming
- 28/11/13 - Offshore Wind: Decision Time
- 25/11/13 - Are we getting better at predicting future electricity generation costs?
- 25/11/13 - Research and Markets Release New OW Report
- 25/11/13 - UK: Carbon Trust Publishes Roadmap for Commercial Acceptance of Floating LIDAR
- 23/11/13 - Lease agreement secures landmark floating wind project for UK
- 20/11/13 - Renewables industry welcomes select committee’s call for Pickles to support renewables in new homes