Public Sector Practitioners of Decentralised Energy
Who are the leading practitioners in the Public Sector ?
Who is delivering Decentralised Energy in your region ?
What is your Health Authority doing ?
Would you like full details and information on the Decentralised Energy activities of your Health Authority to be shown ?
This is a new database which will be regularly updated so check back to see who has recently been added
North West Region
North East Region
Central East/East Midlands Region
Central West/West Midlands Region
East of England Region
South West Region
South East Region
Who's OnlineWe have 56 guests online
Latest News from DECC
Latest Non-Governmental Decentralised Energy Press Releases
- 17/04/14 - Gamesa Launches Innovative Anti-Icing Paint for Wind Turbines
- 16/04/14 - Royal Academy of Engineering Reports on Further Wind Power Development in GB
- 15/04/14 - Work Commenced on Gwynt y Môr O&M Facilities
- 14/04/14 - 40th AREVA Wind Turbine Installed at Global Tech I
- 10/04/2014 - Renewable energy State Aid Guidelines: relief for large scale power but concern for smaller projects
- 10/04/14 - OpenHydro, ARE to Build 300MW Tidal Array off Alderney
- 10/04/14 - Siemens’ MCT Cashes in £1 Million
- 09/04/14 - Buckie Harbour to Benefit from Two Newly Consented OWFs
- 09/04/14 - London Array Produces 1.5 TWh of Clean Energy
- 04/04/14 - Two OWFs Bring Big Supply Chain Opportunities to East of England